..

Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on my blog to Pin It!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Aftermath 2

Usually I make vintage Valentines for my fabulous family, but this year I was feeling like going a totally different way - cute.

I have a pizza box filled with Valentine stamps and in there I have a couple of my fav Penny Black critters.

I made my sweet daughter, the incredible Roguette, this Miss Mouse card.  I went pink for this Valentine but as the Roguette is not girly at all, takes after her mom, I went with a strong pink with some gravitas with bold modern patterns.  She still loves cute, cuddly creatures (who doesn't?) so the mouse was okay.

Stamp: Mouse Love (Penny Black)

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Ladybug Crafts - Valentine's / Love

In the Pink - Pink Valentines

Paper Crafting Journey - Love

For my spectacular spouse, I went with some masculine blue (his fav color) and created a quick and cute card with this cute pup!  I probably should have colored it to match my giant of a golden retriever but he is so white blonde his nickname is "polar bear".  The brown pup gave more of a contrast to the cool blues.


Stamps: I'm So Cute (Penny Black); Hearts by the Dozen (Inkadinkado)
I am entering this card in the following fantastic challenges:

Artistic Stamper - Hearts and Flowers

Creatalicious Challenges - L'Amour

Heck of a Challenge - Love and Flowers

Hope you all had a tremendous and tender Valentine's weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Awww what a gorgeous little image... perfect for a Valentines card.. love your layout too.

    Thanks for sharing at In the Pink this time.. hope to see you here again soon.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "L’Amour" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Creatalicious Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Thanks for playing with us at PCJ Challenges. ---Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and beautiful cards, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, I love the cute image and beautiful colours,
    Thank you for taking part in the Ladybug Crafts Challenge this month.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shar, love your card, and thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both so cute, Sharon! Thanks for playing along with Creatalicious Challenges this month!

    Sandra
    Creatalicious DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...