Monday, January 28, 2008

Slightly Bent Challenge Cards

As I mentioned yesterday, I don't really like to color inside the lines. I love the inspiration of sketches but I feel compelled to put my own spin on the design.

Here are some of my very slightly tweaked versions of the challenge:

Gold Threads
Paper: Basic Grey Stella Ruby
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Really Rust
Images: Prickley Pear
Ink: Timber Brown Staz-On
Embellishment: gold embroidery floss



Carpe Clocks
Paper: unknown grey clock patterned paper and yellow clock patterned paper
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Summer Sun
Images: pocket watches (Stubby Stampers & Oxford Impressions); Carpe Diem (Stamp Francisco)
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On

These are went in the mail today! Mission accomplished!

Now as promised, my daughter's awesome take on the Take Ten Winter 2008 Challenge:


Didn't she do an awesome job? I sure think so.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, MB! Thanks for doing the challenge with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...